Saturday, March 12, 2011

On To Bigger And Better Things

The owner of this blog is dead.
(If you are the owner of this blog and are not dead, please click here.)



Just kidding. I actually totally forgot about this place, around whenever I made my last post, a bunch of things happened to me in short order, and I couldn't update at all due to several things occurring all at once, or twice. Anyhow, I've got another, better website now, and it's ALL MINE (cue maniacal laughter) so I'll be posting there now whenever I have the time and available mental capacity. Blogger was fun, but it;s time for me to move on to greener pastures. I enjoyed all the posts, friends, enemies and even spam bots that I met here, but I'm off to more profitable ventures. Thanks to everyone who commented, read and followed, Check out my new Site HERE, or just my new blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're going to say "just showing some support", "sweet post!", or anything like that, I'd rather you didn't comment at all.
Email me HERE